CALPIPE SECURITY BOLLARDS Base Plate Bollard
Since 1998, Calpipe Security Bollards has been manufacturing architectural and protective perimeters intended to protect drivers, pedestrians & buildings. The company is headquartered in Rancho Dominguez, California and also offers protection & safety in anti terrorist / high threat application...s by preventing unauthorised entry.Read more
|Style||Model||Overall Height||Thickness||Wall Thickness||Cap||Color||Construction||Material||Outside Dia.||Price|
|A||IBB06040-Y-D||36"||0.28"||0.28"||Dome||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||6"||€1,219.50|
|B||SSB04040-D||36"||0.237"||0.237"||Dome||Stainless Steel #4||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||4"||€1,684.49|
|C||IBB03040-Y-F||36"||0.216"||0.216"||Flat||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||3"||€676.12|
|A||IBB04040-Y-D||36"||0.237"||0.237"||Dome||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||4"||€799.50|
|A||IBB05040-Y-D||36"||0.258"||0.258"||Dome||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||5"||€1,035.01|
|C||IBB04040-Y-F||36"||0.237"||0.237"||Flat||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||4"||€799.50|
|C||IBB05040-Y-F||36"||0.258"||0.258"||Flat||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||5"||€1,035.01|
|A||IBB03040-Y-D||36"||0.216"||0.216"||Dome||Yellow||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||3"||€676.12|
|B||SSB06000-D||48"||0.134"||0.134"||Dome||Stainless Steel #4||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||6"||€1,965.00|
Base Plate Bollard
Calpipe Security Bollards offers crowd control supplies and barriers to keep order at municipal services, events, shops or places with heavy foot traffic. Bollards are visual deterrents to both pedestrian and vehicular traffic in high security, industrial, commercial and retail environments. These security planters come with 4 mounting holes to ensure effortless installation and feature stainless steel / carbon steel construction for structural rigidity and resisting corrosion on exposed surfaces. Calpipe Security base plate bollards are supplied with dome or flat caps for easy cleaning and are available in heights of 36 and 48 inches on Raptor Supplies.
Calpipe Security base plate bollards offer a wide combination of features, making them useful for malls, hospitals, parking lots, educational institutions, financial institutions, chemical plants, water treatment plants, retail facilities, entrances & stadiums, as well as the military and government sectors.
Calpipe Security base plate bollards are short posts designed for creating a protective or architectural perimeter. They are available in a broad variety of styles and shapes to accentuate or visually stand out in their settings. They guide traffic and mark boundaries, as well as physically block vehicle incursion in order to protect property and people.
- Calpipe Security base plate bollards are engineered with the primary consideration of resistance to impact forces in light to high security applications, including storefront protection, separation of vehicular traffic from pedestrian places and prevention of unauthorised entry.
- They feature either carbon steel (having powder coated yellow colour) or stainless steel (having #4 finish) construction for structural strength or weather resistance, respectively.
- These units come with a dome or flat caps to enable effortless cleaning, helping maintain their original condition.
- They are configured with 4 mounting holes for easy installation.
- Calpipe Security base plate bollards are available in heights of 36 and 48 inches, with outside diameters up to 6 inches.
- Calpipe Security bollard covers: These bollard covers from Calpipe Security Bollards fit over the top of bollards and posts to protect them from wear and tear in pedestrian walkways, parking areas and perimeters around restaurants / retail shops / warehouses.
- Calpipe Security bollard embedment sleeves: These bollard embedment sleeves are ideal for securing bollards on pavements, sidewalks, streets and parking lots. They feature a locking mechanism that engages the bollard post and holds it securely in place. These bollard embedment sleeves come equipped with a lid that covers the sleeve opening to resist smaller items from falling in the sleeve.
Standards and Approvals
Calpipe Security base plate bollards follow ASTM F3016 safety standards and have a crash and attack resistant design. They also comply with DoD, DOS and BIS certifications for quality, reliability and safety.
- Prior to digging, check for underground hazards like gas lines, pipes and wiring.
- Centre the drill bit and mark the centres with a small drill. Then, drill to the full depth of the drill bit for bollard bolts.
- After drilling holes & mixing cement, vacuum any water / dirt / debris infiltrating the worksite, interrupting the placement of bollards or blocking vision.
- Make a concrete base having diameter larger than or equal to that of the bollard base, by cutting tubing for the base.
- Leave space for landscaping, pour concrete evenly over the base and place the anchor casting inside the concrete base.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between stainless steel and polished stainless steel?
A well polished stainless steel surface provides better corrosion resistance than a roughly or badly polished surface, proving ideal in harsh working environments, including nuclear or offshore industries. All stainless steel finished products perform better when cleaned and maintained properly.
What are retractable bollards?
Retractable bollards, when extended, offer a clean and sleek perimeter edge that manages and guides traffic. Tthese units, when unlocked, neatly telescope down into in-ground receivers and sit flush with the ground, preventing obstructions or tripping hazards.
How far apart should you place bollards?
It is recommended that bollards engineered to control traffic flow should be spaced 3 to 5 feet apart in order to block the minimum width of a vehicle, thus satisfying the accessibility requirements.
How deep should bollards be placed?
The hole dug for a bollard must be 18 to 24 inches deep and have a 6 inch gap all around, to firmly set in concrete.
How much force can a bollard take?
A bollard can withstand an impact load of 10000 pounds of vehicles travelling at a maximum speed of 5 mph.
What is #4 finish on stainless steel?
Stainless steel with #4 finish results in uniform and directional appearance. It is accomplished by mechanically polishing the metal with fine abrasive belts to eliminate minute amounts of metal from the surface.
Who owns Calpipe Security Bollards?
Calpipe Security Bollards is a part of Atkore International, a manufacturer of steel tubes, cables and pipes.