DESTACO 330, 351, 371, 381 Series Pull Action Latch Clamps
|Style||Model||Hook Adjustble Range||Holding Capacity||Toggle Lock Plus||Mounting Base||Material||Hook Type||Price|
|D||351-BSS||12.4mm||375 Lbs.||No||Narrow Flange||Stainless Steel||J-Hook||€91.87|
|E||351-B||12.4mm||375 Lbs.||No||Narrow Flange||Steel||J-Hook||€54.70|
|A||351-SS||12.4mm||450 Lbs.||No||Flange||Stainless Steel||J-Hook||€76.73|
|G||371-SS||23.9mm||750 Lbs.||No||Flange||Stainless Steel||J-Hook||€215.06|
|H||351-B-M-25||25mm||375 Lbs.||No||Narrow Flange||Steel||J-Hook||€84.44|
|J||381-SS||29.7mm||1000 Lbs.||No||Flange||Stainless Steel||J-Hook||€298.90|
|H||351-B-M-50||50mm||375 Lbs.||No||Narrow Flange||Steel||J-Hook||€84.44|
|H||351-B-M-100||100mm||375 Lbs.||No||Narrow Flange||Steel||J-Hook||€84.44|
330, 351, 371, 381 Series Pull Action Latch Clamps
Destaco 330, 351, 371, 381 Series pull action latch clamps mount to work surfaces and hold workpieces in place using a lever handle. They are pushed to the upright position when the clamp is engaged and pressed down to reach the locked position. These closing clamps provide positive holding & powerful closing force and holding capacities up to 1000 lb. They are ideal for moulding, latching & assembly applications in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries. They depend on 3 main components - a handle for operating the tool, a clamping arm for contact point between the work item & clamp, and a base for attaching the clamp to the surface. Once the simple linkage system of the clamp is put in the over centre position, the handle is pulled horizontally / vertically to create force parallel to the base and squeeze holding the items. They are also supplied with a thumb control lever for flexible single handed, multiple latching operations. These clamps feature J hook style latches with threaded J hooks for easy adjustments. They have a flanged or narrow base with threaded holes for secure surface mounting, and an ergonomic handle for minimising hand fatigue. 351-R pull action latch clamps are integrated with the Destaco Toggle Lock Plus safety mechanism that acts as a secondary locking system to ensure that the over centre locking condition is maintained and protected against unintentional opening.
Destaco additionally offers these clamps with longer hooks than the standard length. If you want to order these clamps with longer hooks than the standard ones, simply add -M-25 (25 mm), -M-50 (50 mm) or -M-100 (100 mm) suffixes to the MPN (for example, 351-R-M-25) on Raptor Supplies.
These Destaco 330, 351, 371, 381 Series pull action latch clamps offer a broad combination of features, making them adaptable for applications such as securing, assembling, holding & moulding doors, lids, access covers, drums, containers & vessels in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries.
- These Destaco 330, 351, 371, 381 Series pull action latch clamps have threaded pull bars with J-hook for easy adjustment.
- They have heavy duty steel / stainless steel construction for structural rigidity and durability.
- These clamps are integrated with a patented thumb control lever handle to provide one handed operation.
- They are capable of holding loads up to 1000 lb.
- These latch clamps are supplied with an ergonomic handle to ensure fatigue less and quick clamping operations.
- They come with a flanged or narrow base having threaded holes for secure and rapid surface installation.
- 351-R pull action latch clamps come with the Toggle Lock Plus safety mechanism that acts as a secondary locking system to ensure that the over centre locking condition is maintained and protected against unintentional opening.
- These 330, 351, 371, 381 Series clamps can accommodate optional hooks of 25, 50 & 100 mm lengths for various applications.
- Destaco 330215, 330915, 351215, 351915, 371215, 371915, 381215 & 381915 : These Destaco replacement hook assemblies are designed for the brand's 330, 351, 371, 381 Series. They have longer hooks than standard ones and are available by adding -M-25 (25 mm), -M-50 (50 mm) or -M-100 (100 mm) suffixes to the MPN. They include jam nuts and lock nuts for quick and secure fastening.
Standards and Approvals
- These 330, 351, 371, 381 Series Destaco pull action latch clamps are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
- These 330, 351, 371, 381 Series Destaco pull action latch clamps come with flanged or narrow base having threaded J hook mounting holes that help the unit to be easily installed to surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these Destaco clamps available with longer hooks?
Yes, Destaco offers these clamps with longer hooks (models ending with -M-25, -M-50 or -M-100) that are 25, 50 or 100 mm (Destaco 351-m-100 pull action latch clamp) longer than the standard length.
What is the importance of a latch clamp?
Destaco latch clamps firmly hold down workpieces and keep them stationary, without being interrupted by recurring movements of the project you are working on.
Does Destaco offer latches separately for clamps?
Yes, Destaco offers latch plates to easily replace worn out or obsolete latches, thereby ensuring that projects do not suffer. These latch plates are available in carbon steel and stainless steel variants.
Which grease is ideal for Destaco clamps for their rebuilding?
A coupling grease like Mobil XTC should be used when dealing with Destaco mechanical clamps, while the Magnalube G grease is great for use with pneumatic cylinder seals.
Does the brand's clamp handle colour mean anything?
No, Destaco clamp handle colours do not offer any real significance. It basically helps the operators recognise where the operating handle is, and when or where it should be grabbed while clamping the workpieces.
Can Destaco's handle grips be removed from their clamps?
In general, Destaco handle grips can be detached by sliding them off. However, some grips would have to be cut off as they are vinyl dipped to fit the contour of the underlying handle design.
What is a vertical handle toggle clamp?
Vertical handle toggle clamps, also known as toggle clamps, are capable of holding huge amount of pressure and have a unique cam action to hold workpieces of inconsistent height without adjusting the attached hold down spindle.