DESTACO 385, 385-R, 385-L Series Pull Action Latch Clamps
|Style||Model||Hook Adjustble Range||Toggle Lock Plus||Holding Capacity||material||hook type||mounting base||Price|
|A||385-M-25||25mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€252.71|
|B||385-R-M-25||25mm||Yes||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€324.30|
|C||385-L-M-25||25mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€301.99|
|D||385-V2A||26.9mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€767.61|
|E||385||36.1mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€147.60|
|F||385-R||36.1mm||Yes||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€208.59|
|G||385-L||36.1mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€253.48|
|H||385-M-50||50mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€252.71|
|I||385-L-M-50||50mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€301.99|
|J||385-R-M-50||50mm||Yes||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€324.30|
|B||385-M-100||100mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€252.71|
|C||385-L-M-100||100mm||No||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€301.99|
|B||385-R-M-100||100mm||Yes||7500 Lbs.||Steel||U-Hook (Horizontal)||Flange||€324.30|
385, 385-R, 385-L Series Pull Action Latch Clamps
These Destaco 385, 385-R, 385-L Series pull action latch clamps or manual latch clamps provide powerful closing force & sealing, convenient operation and positive holding, while sealing chamber doors, access doors & mold closures. They can handle loads up to 7500 lb, and are ideal for repetitive closing & opening during latching, moulding & assembling operations in the metalworking, aerospace, transportation and food processing & packaging industries. These Destaco latch clamps feature an ergonomic handle latch design that can be moved to place the hook (i.e. the clamping pull bar) around the opposing latch and pressed down to reach the locked position to ensure fatigue-less and quick clamping operations. The patented thumb control levers enable easy one-handed operation, and threaded U hooks ensure easy adjustments. They can mount to work surfaces easily to hold workpieces in a stationary position. The stainless steel latch plates and flanged bases with mounting holes are designed for easy installation to surfaces. Selected models come with Toggle Lock Plus safety features to prevent accidental opening of clamps. These 385-R, 385-L, 385 pull action latch clamps are available in stainless steel and steel variants to resist corrosion.
If you want to order clamps with longer hooks than the standard ones, simply add -M-25 (25 mm), -M-50 (50 mm) or -M-100 (100 mm) suffix to the MPN (for example, 385-M-100) and request a quote for the same on Raptor Supplies.
These Destaco 385, 385-R, 385-L Series pull action latch clamps offer a broad combination of features, making them adaptable for applications such as securing, assembling, holding & moulding doors, lids, access covers, drums, containers & vessels in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries.
- These Destaco 385, 385-R, 385-L Series pull action latch clamps have heavy duty steel or stainless steel construction to reduce oxidation reactions on exposed surfaces.
- They come equipped with a U hook style latch having threaded U hooks to ensure hassle free adjustments.
- These clamps are equipped with a patented thumb control, horizontal lever to provide one handed operation.
- They are capable of holding loads up to 7500 lb.
- These latch clamps feature an ergonomic handle to ensure fatigue less and quick clamping operations while securing, holding and moulding doors, lids, access covers, drums, containers & vessels in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries.
- They have weld on mounting style, flanged base with latch plates for secure and fast installation.
- Models with Toggle Lock Plus safety feature ensure prevention from accidental opening of units during clamping operations.
- These 385, 385-R, 385-L Series clamps can accommodate optional hooks of 25, 50 & 100 mm lengths, and latch plates to secure objects at one place.
- Destaco 385102 & 385902: These Destaco latch plates have cleat on top (375509) and are designed for ease-of-use and adding functionality to the brand's 385 Series latch clamps. They feature stainless steel construction to resist corrosion.
- Destaco 385215 & 385915: These replacement hook assemblies have longer hooks than standard ones. Simply add -M-25 (25 mm), -M-50 (50 mm) or -M-100 (100 mm) suffixes to the MPN. Jam nuts and lock nuts are included for quick and secure fastening, while the stainless steel construction resists corrosion.
- Destaco 385-ZBI: Replacement thumb control lever is used to guarantee high performance workholding, automation and containment solutions.
Standards and Approvals
- These Destaco 385, 385-R, 385-L Series pull action latch clamps are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
- These 385, 385-R, 385-L Series Destaco pull action latch clamps come with mounting latch plates and flanged bases having threaded U hook mounting holes for installing the unit to surfaces easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Raptor Supplies provide latch clamps with Toggle Lock Plus feature?
Yes, Raptor Supplies also offers Destaco 385-R pull action latch clamp having Toggle Lock Plus feature to prevent accidental opening of clamps.
Are these Destaco clamps available with longer hooks?
Yes, Destaco manufactures clamps with long hooks, having lengths of 25, 50 or 100 mm (Destaco 385-M-100 pull action latch clamp).
Which grease is ideal for Destaco clamps for their rebuilding?
A coupling grease like Mobil XTC should be used when dealing with Destaco mechanical clamps, while the Magnalube G grease is great for use with pneumatic cylinder seals.
What does holding capacity mean in terms of clamps?
The holding force represents the clamp's capability to hold down sheet metal or equipment on assembly lines or during manufacturing processes.
What is the importance of a latch clamp?
Destaco latch clamps firmly hold down workpieces and keep them stationary, without being interrupted by recurring movements of the project you are working on.
Does Destaco offer latches separately for clamps?
Yes, Destaco offers latch plates to easily replace worn out or obsolete latches, thereby ensuring that projects do not suffer. These latch plates are available in carbon steel and stainless steel variants. 385 Series manual clamps accommodate carbon steel latch plates.
Does Raptor Supplies also offer Destaco horizontal handle toggle clamps?
Yes, Raptor Supplies also offers horizontal handle toggle clamps that are used to hold workpieces in place using a horizontal lever handle that lays flat when the clamp is engaged.