DESTACO 802 Series Pneumatic Toggle Clamps
|Style||Model||Port Size||Holding Capacity||Exerting Force||Clamp Arm Style||Clamp Arm Length||Cylinder Bore||Duty Cycle||Operating Temp.||Price|
|A||802-UE||1/8||200 Lbs.||200 Lbs.||U-Bar||1.73"||1.26"||Poor/Low||-10 To 90°C||€346.79|
|B||802-U||1/8 NPT||200 Lbs.||200 Lbs.||U-Bar||1.73"||1.26"||Poor/Low||-10 To 90°C||€240.97|
802 Series Pneumatic Toggle Clamps
Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps are ideal for quick clamping applications in the automotive and food & packaging industries. These pneumatic clamps are equipped with an air-actuated cylinder with an input port for connecting to the compressed air source and then utilising the compressed air to apply clamping pressure for holding the workpiece in place. They have over centre toggle action linkage combined with a pneumatic cylinder to provide a device that is easily adaptable for a wide variety of applications. These pneumatic clamps are completely self-contained & require just a single pressure source. These clamp units are sensor ready for both round and T-slot style sensors, and feature an in-built flow restriction system. This eliminates the need for external flow controls, thus ensuring smooth clamping. They feature an enclosed design for MIG & spot welding in dirty environments. These pneumatic toggle clamps have a non-pivoting cylinder that can easily be hard-piped into fixtures. These toggle clamps are actuated by double acting pneumatic cylinders delivering a maximum clamping pressure of 145 psig, and are integrated with hardened bushings & pins at all pivot points for long service life. These clamps are capable of withstanding loads up to 200 lb and come integrated with U-bar clamping arms for keeping workpieces safely in place. Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps feature a magnetic piston ring for accurate position sensing and an ergonomic handle grip for utmost operator comfort & reducing hand fatigue. Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps can be operated at temperatures ranging between -14 & 194 degrees F.
We also offer Destaco 610 Series straight line clamps having a threaded base for convenient & secure installation.
- Destaco 802 Series pneumatic power clamps are used for clamping, positioning & holding metal sheets & parts, in fixtures and handling systems.
- Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps are equipped with a magnetic piston ring for precise position sensing.
- These 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps feature in-built flow controls to eliminate the need for external flow controls.
- These clamp units are integrated with U-bar clamping arms for keeping workpieces securely in place.
- Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps are sensor ready for accommodating T slot & round sensors.
- 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps are capable of holding loads up to 200 lb.
- These pneumatic toggle clamps are capable of being operated at temperatures ranging from -14 to 194 degrees F.
- Destaco 202208-M: This flat tip bonded neoprene spindle is used with Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps to provide a cushion between clamps & clamped items, thereby securing material to work surfaces in milling, drilling and welding applications. It can also be used with various Destaco clamp units including 202-U, 202-UL, 202, 202-UB, 202-B, 202-TU, 202-T, 217-U, 217-UB, 215-U & 215-UB. This flat tip bonded neoprene spindle can be adjusted for accommodating materials of varying thicknesses and can also be replaced for extending the service life of toggle clamps by reducing the risk of marring when rubber stoppers start to wear away.
- Destaco 215105: This flanged washer is used with Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps for maintaining sufficient load to tighten gaskets and bolts of a flange during clamping. It is designed for use with a variety of clamps including 2002-U, 2002-UB, 2002-UR, 2002-UBR, 2002-U207, 2002-UR207, 202-U, 202-UL, 202-UB, 202-B, 202-TU, 202-T, 2017-U, 2017-UR, 217-U, 217-USS, 217-UB, 217-U-L & 217-UB-L. This flanged washer is made of steel to provide structural rigidity and resist corrosion on exposed surfaces.
Standards and Approvals
Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps meet ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards to deliver high quality clamping services.
Destaco 802 Series pneumatic toggle clamps have a flanged base with threaded holes for easy and secure installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are pneumatic toggle clamps?
Pneumatic toggle clamps feature the same basic design and operation as manual hold down or straight line toggle clamps, but are operated pneumatically. They are completely self contained and require only a pressure source hook up.
Which grease is ideal for Destaco clamps during their rebuilding?
A coupling grease like Mobil XTC is perfect for use with Destaco mechanical clamps, while the Magnalube G grease should be used with pneumatic cylinder seals.
What is the holding capacity of a clamp?
The clamp's holding capacity or holding force signifies the capability of a clamp to hold down mechanical equipment or sheet metal during automotive part assembling or similar manufacturing processes.
What does the red colour of Destaco clamp handles signify?
There is no such significance of the red colour of the clamp handle, as it only depicts a recognisable area. This helps operators in finding the handle easily & quickly.
What does clamping force mean?
Clamping force is the amount of force actually applied to the workpiece by closing & locking the clamp. It is generally less than the stated holding capacity. The actual clamping force depends on various factors including spindle position (clamping arm length), cylinder area & cylinder bore, and available air pressure. In most cases, the clamping force is approximately 2 to 3 times the force exerted by a pneumatic cylinder.
Does Destaco supply any water resistant clamp sensors?
Yes, Destaco also offers inductive sensors designed in accordance with IP65 standards to provide protection from powerful hydraulic jets, dust & heavy rain.