DESTACO 810 Series Pneumatic Toggle Clamps
|Style||Model||Port Size||Holding Capacity||Clamp Arm Style||Cylinder Bore||Clamp Arm Length||Duty Cycle||Operating Temp.||Price|
|A||810-SE||1/8||750 Lbs.||Solid Bar||1.57"||3.57"||Fair/Medium||-10 To 90°C||€641.35|
|B||810-UE||1/8||600 Lbs.||U-Bar||1.57"||3.57"||Fair/Medium||-10 To 90°C||€613.66|
|C||810-U||1/8 NPT||600 Lbs.||U-Bar||1.57"||3.57"||Fair/Medium||-10 To 90°C||€422.62|
|D||810-S||1/8 NPT||750 Lbs.||Solid Bar||1.57"||3.57"||Fair/Medium||-10 To 90°C||€616.76|
810 Series Pneumatic Toggle Clamps
These Destaco 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps (also known as pneumatic hold down clamps) are pneumatic versions of Destaco 210 Series clamps. They incorporate a sensor ready design for round or T slot style sensors, and feature built in flow restriction for eliminating the need for external flow controls. They are ideal for quick clamping in assembling and welding applications in the automotive and food & packaging industries. These Destaco pneumatic clamps employ air actuated cylinders for applying clamping pressure and holding workpieces in place. Further, these portable pneumatic clamps allow economical use on short run jobs with temporary fixturing. They are completely self contained & require only a pressure source for safety. These Destaco clamps are equipped with Togwgle Lock Plus safety mechanism for keeping the clamps mechanically locked, even during total loss of air pressure as well as ensure that the over-centre locking condition is maintained and protected against unintentional opening. Additionally, the Toggle Lock Plus feature helps exert force up to 856 lb. Selected models of this pneumatic clamping system come integrated with a bolt retainer for handling loads up to 750 lb, and can be operated at temperatures ranging from -14 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit at 145 psi pressure. These Destaco 810 Series clamps have an air port size of 1/8 NPT for a leak free connection; and some models accommodate flanged washers for secure connection against vibration or spindle accessories for maximum clamping force. These clamps are compatible with quick disconnect 2 mm and 5 mm extension cables (CABL-010 & CABL-013, respectively).
We also offer Destaco replacement seal kitw (810450-40-1-00), replacement clamp assemblies (810-U-LC & 810-S-LC) and replacement cylinder assemblies (810CYL) for providing high performance workholding, automation and containment solutions, preventing obstruction of any kind for smooth & continuous clamping.
These Destaco 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps offer a broad combination of features, making them adaptable to applications such as welding, assembling, fixturing and testing, in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries.
- These Destaco 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps feature built-in flow control to eliminate external flow controls.
- They are sensor ready for round T slot style cylinders to provide low profile mounting and easy fitting.
- These units are equipped with the Toggle Lock Plus safety feature to keep the clamps mechanically locked, even under total loss of air pressure as well as ensuring prevention from accidental opening of the clamps.
- They come with magnetic piston ring for position sensing.
- These Destaco clamps can operate at temperatures ranging from -14 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit, at pressures up to 145 psi.
- They are capable of handling loads up to 750 lb.
- These 810 Series clamps are available in solid and U bar clamping arm variants for keeping workpieces securely in place.
- Destaco CABL-010 & CABL-013: These Destaco quick disconnect 2M (CABL-010) and 5M (CABL-013) extension cables provide flexible adjustments of length and height and are designed for areas where multiple clamping points are required.
- Destaco 810450-40-1-00: These replacement seal kits are used with the brand's 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps for unobstructed functioning of the clamps.
- Destaco 810-U-LC & 810-S-LC: These replacement clamp assemblies provide smooth clamping operations.
- Destaco 810CYL: These replacement cylinder assemblies are internally lubricated to increase service life. They ensure high performance workholding, automation and containment solutions.
Standards and Approvals
- These 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
These Destaco 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps come with a flanged base having threaded mounting holes that help the unit to be easily installed to surfaces.
Frequently Asked Questions
What accessories do Destaco 810 Series pneumatic toggle clamps require for proper functioning?
Destaco 810 Series pneumatic clamps accommodate flanged washers or retainer bolts and / or spindle assemblies for proper clamping.
What is a pneumatic toggle clamp?
Pneumatic toggle clamps utilise compressed air rather than mechanical force for applying clamping force to hold workpieces in place. They get actuated with a double acting pneumatic cylinder.
How does a pneumatic hold down toggle clamp work?
The toggle clamp actuates against the workpiece and stretches or compresses the equipped linkages for keeping the workpiece in a stationary position.
Does Destaco also supply any water resistant clamp sensors?
Yes, Destaco also offers inductive sensors designed especially in accordance with IP65 standards to provide protection from powerful hydraulic jets, dust & heavy rain.
Which grease is ideal for Destaco clamps for their rebuilding?
A coupling grease like Mobil XTC should be used when dealing with Destaco mechanical clamps, while the Magnalube G grease is great for use with pneumatic cylinder seals.