Destaco grippers are used for delicate part handling with valve control, precision long gripper finger requirements and high temperature / pressure applications in the aerospace, automotive and food & packaging industries. They are designed for part positioning and repeatable operations in high-pressure applications....Read more
|Style||Model||Grip Force||Stroke||Pressure Range||Accuracy||Cylinder Bore||Number of Jaws||Finger Length||Price|
|A||RPL-2||26 Lbs.||1/2"||5 to 100 Psi||0.002"||0.438"||2||3"||€1,000.50|
|B||RPL-4||36 Lbs.||1"||5 to 100 Psi||0.002"||0.5"||2||5"||€1,511.10|
|C||RP-15||70 Lbs.||1/2"||40-100 Psi||0.002"||1.25"||2||3.5"||€1,609.50|
- They are equipped with patented preloaded dual-V roller bearings for high accuracy and maintaining zero side play.
- Destaco gripper can operate at a maximum temperature range of -35 and 180 degrees C.
- They offer excellent part positioning and repeatability.
- They are compatible with quick disconnect sensor cables, effect & resistive sensors, fail-safe valves, sensor mounting kits and repair kits.
- These parallel grippers use a piston and compressed air to operate the jaws and deliver zero side play using low friction, Dual-V roller bearings.
- Destaco RP-15 gripper features a patented double wedge design of the gripper that offers extremely high grip force to ratio size and has a hardened steel bottom for part pressing applications.
- Destaco (OFSV-001) & (OFSV-004): These fail safe valves are ideal for high performance workholding, automation and containment solutions.
Standards and Approvals
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the advantage of a parallel gripper over an angular gripper?
As the fingers fit into small areas, Destaco parallel grippers are capable of pulling a part down inside a machine whereas the angular grippers are only used for getting tooling out of the way.
What are pneumatic grippers used for?
Pneumatic grippers are suitable for many pneumatic systems, for grasping or holding parts.
What is the main advantage of a parallel jaw gripper?
The major advantage of a parallel jaw gripper is that it can accommodate a wide variety of part sizes and forms. It can also perform the same job as the other two basic gripper types, the two-jaw angular and the three-jaw gripper.