KUSHLAN PRODUCTS Cement Mixers, Steel Blades, Pin Locking System, 28 RPM
Concrete mixers are ideal for blending cement, sand and water for paving and small scale construction applications. These cement mixers offer small batches of concrete mix for applications where large batches from cement trucks are not required. Portable concrete mixers, like wheelbarrow cement mixers, provide smooth mobility and deliver the mixture quickly....Read more
|Style||Model||Motor||Item||Drum Dia.||Number of Blades||Overall Height||Overall Length||Overall Width||Size||Price|
|A||KPRO||115V Belt Drive||Wheelbarrow Mixer||22"||-||44"||47"||25"||3-1/2 cu. ft.||€570.00|
|B||350DD||115V Direct Drive||Wheelbarrow Mixer||22"||-||42"||53"||25"||3-1/2 cu. ft.||€584.00|
|C||600DD||115V Direct Drive||Wheelbarrow Mixer||28"||-||46"||50"||29"||6 cu. ft.||€1,150.40|
|D||350MP||115V Direct Drive||Pedestal Mixer||22"||-||62"||57"||29"||3-1/2 cu. ft.||€1,116.77|
|E||350EPOXY||115V Direct Drive||Wheelbarrow Mixer||22"||-||44"||47"||25"||3-1/2 cu. ft.||€963.76|
|F||KPRO 600DD||120V||Wheelbarrow Mixer||-||3||-||-||-||6 cu. ft.||€567.00|
|G||KPRO 350DD||120V||Wheelbarrow Mixer||-||2||-||-||-||3.5 cu. Ft.||€476.99|
|H||1000DD||120V, Direct Drive ODP||Movable Pedestal Mixer||36"||-||68"||56"||42"||10 Cu. Ft.||€2,830.51|
Cement Mixers, Steel Blades, Pin Locking System, 28 RPM
Kushlan Products cement mixers provide homogeneous mixing of cement, gravel, sand and water to form concrete. These cement mixers feature 360 degree swivel for uniform mixing and are equipped with blades made of steel for resisting corrosion on exposed surfaces. They come with a pin locking facility for added safety and deliver a maximum drum rotating speed of 28 rpm.
Wheelbarrow cement mixers have polyethylene drums for resistance against cracks, rust and dents, and ensure easy drum cleaning. These wheelbarrow cement mixers are equipped with belt / direct drive motors for operation with minimal noise, in additon to increased positional & speed accuracy. Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixers come with a stand that can be separated into three components without using any tools. Kushlan's 350EPOXY wheelbarrow cement mixer units are equipped with telescoping handles, thereby allowing easy breakdown for transport and storage. These wheelbarrow cement mixers come embedded with ball bearings for low rotational friction and two polyurethane, flat free tires for excellent shock absorption.
Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixers are used for mixing cement with gravel, sand and water to form concrete. These wheelbarrow cement mixers are recommended for applications like bridge, tunnel or township level highway construction, concrete pavement maintenance and construction of high speed railways.
Kushlan Products cement mixers use a revolving drum for mixing components. Portable concrete mixers like wheelbarrow cement mixers are commonly used for small volume applications, so that concrete can easily be created at the construction site and provide workers ample time for using the concrete before it hardens.
- These cement mixers feature 360 degree swivel for uniform mixing, and are equipped with blades made of steel for resisting corrosion on exposed surfaces.
- They come with a pin locking facility for added safety and deliver a maximum drum rotating speed of 28 rpm.
- Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixers come with a stand that can be separated into three components without using any tools.
- Wheelbarrow cement mixers have polyethylene drums that provide resistance against cracks, rust and dents, and ensure easy drum cleaning.
- These wheelbarrow cement mixers are also equipped with belt drive / direct drive motors for operation with minimal noise, as well as increased positional & speed accuracy.
- Selected models, such as 350EPOXY wheelbarrow cement mixer units, are equipped with telescoping handles for allowing easy breakdown to facilitate transport and storage.
- Some wheelbarrow cement mixers come embedded with ball bearings for low rotational friction and two polyurethane, flat free tires for excellent shock absorption.
- Gearboxes: Selected Kushlan Products items, such as 350 MP cement mixers, come equipped with gearboxes for controlling the speed of the motor.
Standards and Approvals
Kushlan Products cement mixers are UL listed and CE & CSA approved for delivering high quality services.
The installation of a Kushlan Products cement mixers requires following steps:
- Remove all the shrink wrap from the parts and take out all the bolts & nuts from the frame while keeping them together by size. Take the large support channel on the left side of the frame and bolt the frame side to the large support channel. Place the pin & lanyard outside the frame.
- Go to the other side and repeat the same process for the right side but do not completely fasten bolts until later. Install the spacer bar using the whiz-lock bolts and fasten all bolts on the entire frame.
- Take the axle pipe & put the two large washers in the axle pipe's centre while putting one wheel on both sides of the washers, leaving the washers in between the wheels. The longer part of the wheel hub is positioned towards the frame.
- Install an R clip and a large washer outside the frame and push the wheels over the frame. Take the gear motor & remove the nuts from the gear motor's centre. Remove the lock washer and the flat washer.
- Tighten the nuts on the gear motor and install gear motor, flat washers, lock washers and nuts on all 4 studs. While changing oil, firstly remove the drain oil plug and then fill gear lube oil.
- Finally, install top motor cover & drum support kit. The cement mixer is now ready for operation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other variants of Kushlan Products concrete mixers are offered by Raptor Supplies?
What is the minimum concrete mixing time in Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixer?
Generally, Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixers take thirty to sixty minutes for mixing concrete for small jobs.
How do you clean a mixer drum?
Turn on your mixer drum so that it starts spinning and pour in water & some gravel to begin cleaning the inside of the drum. Use about 2-1/2 gallons of water and 12 shovels of gravel to create a mixed volume, equivalent to 3 cubic feet.
Why is concrete mixing time important?
It is important to know the minimum mixing time for producing concrete having high mechanical strength and uniform composition. The mixing period or time should be measured from the time all the cementing materials or aggregates are in the mixer drum, till taking out the concrete.
How much water do you put in a cement mixer?
You can start by adding 7 litres (1.5 gallons) of water into the drum and can add more, depending on the volume of mixture required. You can add a small amount of aggregate before adding cement, in order to prevent sticking.
Which way does a cement mixer rotate?
Kushlan Products wheelbarrow cement mixers can rotate in both directions: one for keeping the concrete mixed during transportation and the reverse for extracting the mixture.
How is mixer capacity calculated?
The maximum hourly production capacity of a cement mixer can be calculated by multiplying the maximum batch capacity of the mixer by the number of mixing cycles per hour. The duration of a mixing cycle is calculated by adding the mixing, filling and discharge time.
What are batch mixers?
Batch mixers are commonly used machines for concrete mixing. The concrete mixture obtained by these type of cement mixers is collected batch by batch, as well as time by time. Thus, they are known as batch mixers.
Which type of wheels are used in Kushlan cement mixers?
Kushlan cement mixers come equipped with flat free rubber wheels for puncture resistance and excellent vibration & shock absorption.