OETIKER 105 Series, Zinc Ear Clamp With Mechanical Interlock
Hoses are widely used for connecting HVAC and fluid transfer equipment. Hose clamps are ideal for securing hoses over a fitting, to prevent fluid leakage at the joints. These mechanical attachments exert equal pressure around the hose to keep them attached to a hose nipple, barb or tube. Oetiker manufactures a diverse range of assembly & disassembly tools, as well as connecting equipment like clamps, rings & quick connectors. The brand is dedicated to delivering reliable performance of vehicles, beverage dispensing systems & HVAC units....Read more
|Style||Model||Size Range||Band Width||Size Reference||Pack Size||Price|
|A||10500070||8.3 mm to 10.1 mm||0.27"||101/5.5E||100||€1.22|
|A||10500000||8.9 mm to 10.5 mm||0.27"||105/5E||100||€0.27|
|A||10500001||9.7 mm - 11.3 mm||0.27"||113 mm||100||-|
|A||10500337||9.7 mm to 11.3 mm||0.27"||113/5E||100||€0.28|
|A||10500002||10.4 mm - 12.3 mm||0.27"||123 mm||100||-|
|A||10500333||10.4 mm to 12.3 mm||0.27"||123/6E||100||€0.28|
|A||10500003||11.4 mm - 13.3 mm||0.27"||133 mm||100||-|
|A||10500325||11.4 mm to 13.3 mm||0.27"||133/6E||100||€0.62|
|A||10500006||11.9 mm - 14 mm||0.27"||140 mm||100||-|
|A||10500334||11.9 mm to 14 mm||0.27"||140/6.5E||100||€0.28|
|A||10500007||12.6 mm - 14.5 mm||0.27"||145 mm||100||-|
|A||10500338||12.6 mm to 14.5 mm||0.27"||145/6E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500078||13.5 mm - 15.2 mm||0.27"||152 mm||100||-|
|A||10500008||13.5 mm - 15.7 mm||0.27"||157 mm||100||-|
|A||10500339||13.5 mm to 15.7 mm||0.27"||157/7E||100||€0.28|
|A||10500079||13.9 mm - 16.5 mm||0.27"||165 mm||100||-|
|A||10500009||15.1 mm - 17 mm||0.27"||170 mm||100||-|
|A||10500328||15.1 mm to 17 mm||0.27"||170/6E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500010||15.7 mm to 18.5 mm||0.27"||185/9E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500340||17 mm to 19.8 mm||0.27"||198/9E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500011||17.0 mm - 19.8 mm||0.27"||198 mm||100||-|
|A||10500012||18.2 mm to 21 mm||0.27"||210/9E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500013||19.8 mm - 22.6 mm||0.27"||226 mm||100||-|
|A||10500331||19.8 mm to 22.6 mm||0.27"||226/9E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500014||21.3 mm - 24.1 mm||0.27"||241 mm||100||-|
|A||10500330||21.3 mm to 24.1 mm||0.27"||241/9E||100||€0.31|
|A||10500015||22.8 mm - 25.6 mm||0.27"||256 mm||100||-|
|A||10500327||22.8 mm to 25.6 mm||0.27"||256/9E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500341||24 mm to 27.1 mm||0.27"||271/10E||100||€0.32|
|A||10500016||24.0 mm - 27.1 mm||0.27"||271 mm||100||-|
|A||10500017||25.5 mm - 28.6 mm||0.27"||286 mm||100||-|
|A||10500329||25.5 mm to 28.6 mm||0.27"||286/10E||100||€0.33|
|A||10500342||27 mm to 30.1 mm||0.27"||301/10E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500018||27.0 mm - 30.1 mm||0.27"||301 mm||100||-|
|A||10500019||28.5 mm - 31.6 mm||0.27"||316 mm||100||-|
|A||10500343||28.5 mm to 31.6 mm||0.27"||316/10E||100||€0.34|
|A||10500324||30 mm to 33.1 mm||0.27"||331/10E||100||€1.24|
|A||10500020||30.0 mm - 33.1 mm||0.27"||331 mm||100||-|
|A||10500249||31.5 mm to 34.6 mm||0.27"||346/10E||100||€0.36|
|A||10500323||33 mm to 36.1 mm||0.27"||361/10E||100||€0.37|
|A||10500022||33.0 mm - 36.1 mm||0.27"||361 mm||100||-|
|A||10500023||34.5 mm - 37.6 mm||0.27"||376 mm||100||-|
|A||10500326||34.5 mm to 37.6 mm||0.27"||376/10E||100||€0.38|
|A||10500344||35 mm to 38.1 mm||0.27"||381/10E||100||€1.26|
|A||10500024||35.0 mm - 38.1 mm||0.27"||381 mm||100||-|
|A||10500025||36.5 mm - 39.6 mm||0.27"||396 mm||100||-|
|A||10500345||36.5 mm to 39.6 mm||0.27"||396/10E||100||€0.40|
|A||10500026||37.9 mm - 41 mm||0.27"||410 mm||100||-|
|A||10500332||37.9 mm to 41 mm||0.27"||410/10E||100||€0.40|
|A||10500027||39.4 mm - 42.5 mm||0.27"||425 mm||100||-|
|A||10500346||39.4 mm to 42.5 mm||0.27"||425/10E||100||€0.42|
|A||10500028||40.9 mm - 44 mm||0.27"||440 mm||100||-|
|A||10500347||40.9 mm to 44 mm||0.27"||440/10E||100||€0.42|
|A||10500029||42.4 mm - 45.4 mm||0.27"||455 mm||100||-|
|A||10500335||42.4 mm to 45.4 mm||0.27"||455/10E||100||€0.43|
|A||10500030||43.9 mm - 47 mm||0.27"||470 mm||100||-|
|A||10500348||43.9 mm to 47 mm||0.27"||470/10E||100||€1.26|
|A||10500031||45.4 mm - 48.5 mm||0.27"||485 mm||100||-|
|A||10500336||45.4 mm to 48.5 mm||0.27"||485/10E||100||€0.46|
|A||10500032||46.9 mm - 50 mm||0.27"||500 mm||100||-|
|A||10500349||46.9 mm to 50 mm||0.27"||500/10E||100||€0.47|
105 Series, Zinc Ear Clamp With Mechanical Interlock
Oetiker ear clamps are designed to provide dependable and semi-permanent clamping of hoses in the petrochemical, hydraulic & automotive industries. These ear clamps are ideal for use in cross linked polyethene (PEX) tubing & water supply piping systems. They feature visible deformation to provide indication of proper closure and a dimple to deliver maximum clamping force. They are available in variants having single or double ears. Users should choose a single ear clamp if they want to achieve uniform compression around the hose / tube, and a double ear variant for extended clamping range, when dealing with materials that are vulnerable to thermal expansion or contraction.
Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps feature a single ear for quick installation & clamping. They have galvanised steel construction for ductility, mild corrosion resistance & durability. These zinc plated steel ear clamps are integrated with a mechanical interlock for keeping the clamps securely closed while preventing corrosion due to spot welding closure of the clamps. They have specially formed, burr free strip edges with 7 mm band width for reducing the risk of damage to hoses or other parts being clamped. Raptor Supplies offers these Oetiker zinc ear clamps in clamping width range of 8.3 to 99.5 inches. We also supply these ear clamps in stainless steel construction for exceptional corrosion resistance & service life.
Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps are suitable for clamping hoses in agricultural, automobile, heating & cooling applications. These clamps are used to provide leak free operation without damaging the hoses due to exerting high clamping force.
- Measure the outer diameter of the hose fitted to an attaching material like a nipple. The average diameter range of the clamp to be selected should be slightly below the value of the hose's outer diameter.
- Place the clamp over the clamping location on the hose and securely close it using the mechanical interlock.
- Use a constant force tool jaw or pincer to crimp across the clamp ear width & reduce clamp diameter for perfect sealing.
- Users can use tools like side, rotating or bowl nose cutters for removing the clamp without damaging the hose & other connecting apparatus.
- Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps are used to hold hoses & tubing tightly over attachments.
- They have zinc plated (galvanised) steel construction for ductility and corrosion resistance.
- These ear clamps are integrated with a mechanical interlock to keep them closed over a hose.
- They have a single ear for exerting uniform compression.
- These clamps have burr free strip edges and 7 mm band width to reduce damage to the clamped hoses.
- They have a one piece design without any movable parts, for tamper proof operation.
- HMK 01 / S01: These manual pliers have a straight clamping jaw (HMK 01) for standard operation or a side clamping jaw (HMK S01) for operation in small spaces.
- HO 2000 ME: These pneumatic pincer systems allow uniform installation of Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps. These pincers provide optimum closing force for crimping clamp ears & tightening the clamp around a hose.
- CP 01: These cordless clamp pincers have a lightweight & ergonomic design for free motion during clamp assembly. They offer unrestricted operation at any location.
Standards and Approvals
Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps are manufactured in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9227 international standards for corrosion resistance & durability. Oetiker hose clamps & accessories meet the requirements of IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 standards to ensure environmental health and defect free & superior performance of the clamps.
- Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps are fitted manually over hoses and locked using a mechanical interlock.
- They are tightened by using a constant tool jaw force on the clamp ear.
- Application of constant force when closing the clamps compensates for component tolerance variations and ensures constant radial force on the applied surfaces.
- Users should only apply a single tool stroke for closing the clamps in one go. They should not apply secondary crimping force, in order to prevent damage to the clamps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are other variants of Oetiker 105 Series ear clamps available on Raptor Supplies?
Raptor Supplies offers ear clamps in variants having two clamp ears for maximum clamping force while adjusting to thermal expansion / contraction. We also offer these ear clamps in stainless steel variants (Oetiker 153 Series clamps) for enhanced durability, structural strength and corrosion resistance.
What is the difference between an ear clamp and a screw clamp?
Ear clamps use their single / double ear configuration for crimping under constant jaw force to provide uniform clamping force. Screw clamps have a built in screw, bridge & D nut for tightening them around a hose using a screwdriver.
How can users select the right ear clamp for their needs?
- Application: Single ear clamps are used in thermally stable environments where the hose & clamp diameter remain constant. Double ear clamps are ideal for environments where the hose diameter can fluctuate (increase or decrease) due to temperature change.
- Construction: Ear clamps are available in variants having galvanised or stainless steel construction. Zinc plated steel ear clamps have slightly lesser resistance to corrosion than stainless steel ear clamps.
- Outside diameter: Select a clamp that has the hose diameter in the middle of the clamping range.
What types of clamps does Oetikar offer?
How to properly position a hose clamp?
Hose clamps come in diverse shapes, styles & sizes. However, the majority of them follow the same process for proper fitting on a hose and tube / pipe fitting. Once the hose is pressed securely onto the mating part, the hose clamp is positioned toward the end of the hose, with approximately 1/4 inch space between the clamp and the end of the hose.
How can users remove an Oetiker clamp?
Customers can use tools such as a side or bowl nose cutter to remove clamps from hoses. It is not recommended to use rotating cutters as they can cause damage to the hose while cutting the clamp.
Can Oetiker clamps be reused after removal?
Selected models of Oetiker clamps, like low profile, universal & screw clamps, can be reused after removing them from hoses that do not require clamping.