OETIKER 155 Series Stainless 1 Ear Clamps With Mechanical Interlock
Hoses are widely used for connecting HVAC and fluid transfer equipment. Hose clamps are ideal for securing hoses over a fitting, to prevent fluid leakage at the joints. These mechanical attachments exert equal pressure around the hose to keep them attached to a hose nipple, barb or tube. Oetiker manufactures a diverse range of assembly & disassembly tools, as well as connecting equipment like clamps, rings & quick connectors. The brand is dedicated to delivering reliable performance of vehicles, beverage dispensing systems & HVAC units....Read more
|Style||Model||Size Range||Band Width||Size Reference||Ear Width||Pack Size||Price|
|A||15500070||8.3 mm - 10.1 mm||0.27"||101 mm||-||100||-|
|A||15500000||8.9 mm to 10.5 mm||0.27"||105 mm||5 mm||100||€0.32|
|A||15500001||9.7 mm to 11.3 mm||0.27"||113 mm||5 mm||100||€0.32|
|A||15500002||10.4 mm to 12.3 mm||0.27"||123 mm||6 mm||100||€0.33|
|A||15500003||11.4 mm to 13.3 mm||0.27"||133 mm||6 mm||100||€1.24|
|A||15500006||11.9 mm to 14 mm||0.27"||140 mm||6.5 mm||100||€0.34|
|A||15500007||12.6 mm to 14.5 mm||0.27"||145 mm||6 mm||100||€1.24|
|A||15500071||12.6 mm to 15.2 mm||0.27"||152 mm||-||100||€0.35|
|A||15500008||13.8 mm to 15.7 mm||0.27"||157 mm||7 mm||100||€1.24|
|A||15500072||13.9 mm to 16.5 mm||0.27"||165 mm||-||100||€0.36|
|A||15500009||15.1 mm to 17 mm||0.27"||170 mm||6 mm||100||€0.36|
|A||15500010||15.7 mm to 18.5 mm||0.27"||185 mm||9 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500011||17 mm to 19.8 mm||0.27"||198 mm||9 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500012||18.2 mm to 21 mm||0.27"||210 mm||9 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500013||19.8 mm to 22.6 mm||0.27"||226 mm||9 mm||100||€0.40|
|A||15500014||21.3 mm to 24.1 mm||0.27"||241 mm||9 mm||100||€1.98|
|A||15500015||22.8 mm to 25.6 mm||0.27"||256 mm||9 mm||100||€0.90|
|A||15500016||24 mm to 27.1 mm||0.27"||271 mm||10 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500017||25.5 mm to 28.6 mm||0.27"||286 mm||10 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500018||27 mm to 30.1 mm||0.27"||301 mm||10 mm||100||€0.44|
|A||15500019||28.5 mm to 31.6 mm||0.27"||316 mm||10 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500020||30 mm to 33.1 mm||0.27"||331 mm||10 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500021||31.5 mm to 34.6 mm||0.27"||346 mm||10 mm||100||€1.26|
|A||15500022||33 mm to 36.1 mm||0.27"||361 mm||10 mm||100||€2.90|
|A||15500023||34.5 mm to 37.6 mm||0.27"||376 mm||10 mm||100||€0.49|
|A||15500024||35 mm to 38.1 mm||0.27"||381 mm||10 mm||100||€0.50|
|A||15500025||36.5 mm to 39.6 mm||0.27"||396 mm||10 mm||100||€0.52|
|A||15500026||37.9 mm to 41 mm||0.27"||410 mm||10 mm||100||€0.52|
|A||15500027||39.4 mm to 42.5 mm||0.27"||425 mm||10 mm||100||€0.54|
|A||15500028||40.9 mm to 44 mm||0.27"||440 mm||10 mm||100||€3.16|
|A||15500029||42.4 mm to 45.4 mm||0.27"||455 mm||10 mm||100||€0.56|
|A||15500030||43.9 mm to 47 mm||0.27"||470 mm||10 mm||100||€0.57|
|A||15500031||45.4 mm to 48.5 mm||0.27"||485 mm||10 mm||100||€0.57|
|A||15500032||46.9 mm to 50 mm||0.27"||500 mm||10 mm||100||€0.58|
|A||15500033||48.4 mm to 51.5 mm||0.27"||515 mm||10 mm||100||€0.59|
|A||15500034||49.9 mm to 53 mm||0.27"||530 mm||10 mm||100||€0.60|
|A||15500035||51.4 mm to 54.5 mm||0.27"||545 mm||10 mm||100||€0.61|
|A||15500036||52.9 mm to 56 mm||0.27"||560 mm||10 mm||100||€0.62|
|A||15500037||54.4 mm to 57.5 mm||0.27"||575 mm||10 mm||100||€0.63|
|A||15500038||55.9 mm to 59 mm||0.27"||590 mm||10 mm||100||€0.64|
|A||15500039||57.4 mm to 60.5 mm||0.27"||605 mm||10 mm||100||€0.65|
|A||15500040||58.9 mm to 62 mm||0.27"||620 mm||10 mm||100||€0.66|
|A||15500041||60.4 mm to 63.5 mm||0.27"||635 mm||10 mm||100||€0.67|
|A||15500042||61.9 mm to 65 mm||0.27"||650 mm||10 mm||100||€0.68|
|A||15500043||63.4 mm to 66.5 mm||0.27"||665 mm||10 mm||100||€0.68|
|A||15500044||64.9 mm to 68 mm||0.27"||680 mm||10 mm||100||€0.70|
|A||15500045||66.4 mm to 69.5 mm||0.27"||695 mm||10 mm||100||€0.70|
|A||15500046||67.9 mm to 71 mm||0.27"||710 mm||10 mm||100||€1.32|
|A||15500047||69.4 mm to 72.5 mm||0.27"||725 mm||10 mm||100||€0.73|
|A||15500048||70.9 mm to 74 mm||0.27"||740 mm||10 mm||100||€0.74|
|A||15500049||72.4 mm to 75.5 mm||0.27"||755 mm||10 mm||100||€0.75|
|A||15500050||73.9 mm to 77 mm||0.27"||770 mm||10 mm||100||€0.76|
|A||15500051||75.4 mm to 78.5 mm||0.27"||785 mm||10 mm||100||€0.76|
|A||15500052||76.9 mm to 80 mm||0.27"||800 mm||10 mm||100||€0.77|
|A||15500053||78.4 mm to 81.5 mm||0.27"||815 mm||10 mm||100||€0.78|
|A||15500054||79.9 mm to 83 mm||0.27"||830 mm||10 mm||100||€0.80|
|A||15500055||81.4 mm to 84.5 mm||0.27"||845 mm||10 mm||100||€0.82|
|A||15500056||82.9 mm to 86 mm||0.27"||860 mm||10 mm||100||€0.82|
|A||15500057||84.4 mm to 87.5 mm||0.27"||875 mm||10 mm||100||€0.84|
|A||15500058||85.9 mm to 89 mm||0.27"||890 mm||10 mm||100||€0.86|
|A||15500059||87.4 mm to 90.5 mm||0.27"||905 mm||10 mm||100||€0.88|
155 Series Stainless 1 Ear Clamps With Mechanical Interlock
Oetiker ear clamps are designed to provide dependable and semi-permanent clamping of hoses in the petrochemical, hydraulic & automotive industries. These ear clamps are ideal for use in cross linked polyethene (PEX) tubing & water supply piping systems. They feature visible deformation to provide indication of proper closure and a dimple to deliver maximum clamping force. They are available in variants having single or double ears. Users should choose a single ear clamp if they want to achieve uniform compression around the hose / tube, and a double ear variant for extended clamping range, when dealing with materials that are vulnerable to thermal expansion or contraction.
Oetiker 155 Series ear clamps are equipped with a single ear for quick installation & clamping. They are made of stainless steel, chromium & nickel for structural strength, corrosion resistance & durability. These 155 Series ear clamps are integrated with a mechanical interlock for securely closing the clamps and preventing corrosion associated with spot welding closure of the clamps. They have specially formed, burr free strip edges with 7 mm band width & 0.6 mm thickness to reduce damage to the hoses being clamped. Raptor Supplies offers these Oetiker stainless steel clamps in clamping width range of 8.9 to 99.5 inches. We also supply these ear clamps in galvanised steel construction for mild corrosion resistance & ductility.
Oetiker 155 Series stainless steel single ear clamps are suitable for clamping hoses for leak proof operation in agricultural, heating, automobile & cooling applications. These clamps prevent the disconnection of hoses on applying high clamping pressure, without damaging the hoses.
Oetiker 155 Series stainless steel ear clamps are placed over a hose and closed using a mechanical interlock. These clamps are crimped across their ear width by drawing together their lower radius using a constant force pincer. The decrease in open ear width results in reduction of clamp diameter and hence, leads to tightening of the applied clamp around a hose.
- Oetiker 155 Series ear clamps are used to hold hoses & tubing tightly over attachments for leak proof operation.
- They have stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and structural rigidity.
- These ear clamps are integrated with a mechanical interlock to keep them closed over a hose.
- They have a single ear for exerting uniform compression around the hose surface.
- These clamps have burr free strip edges and 7 mm band width for reducing damage to the clamped hoses.
- They have a one piece design without any movable parts, for tamper proof operation & reducing part failure.
- Their ear shaped design provides visible confirmation of proper closure.
- They are 0.6 mm thick and have ears of internal widths ranging from 5 to 10 mm.
- HMK 01 / S01: These manual pliers have a straight clamping jaw (HMK 01) for standard operation or a side clamping jaw (HMK S01) for operation in small spaces.
- HO 2000 ME: These pneumatic pincer systems allow uniform installation of Oetiker 155 Series single ear clamps. These pincers provide optimum closing force for crimping clamp ears & tightening the clamp around a hose.
- CP 01: These cordless clamp pincers have a lightweight & ergonomic design for free motion during clamp assembly. They offer unrestricted operation at any location.
Standards and Approvals
Oetiker 155 Series ear clamps are manufactured in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9227 international standards for ensuring corrosion resistance & durability. They have AISI 304 (1.4301) & UNS S30400 certified chromium-nickel stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance, formability and weldability. Oetiker hose clamps & accessories meet the requirement of standards like IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 for ensuring environmental health and defect free, superior performance of the clamps.
- Measure the outer diameter of the hose fitted to an attaching material (nipple). Choose a clamp with an average diameter range slightly below the value of the hose's outer diameter.
- Place the clamp manually over the clamping location on the hose and securely close / lock it using the mechanical interlock.
- Use a constant force tool jaw or pincer to crimp across the clamp ear width & reduce clamp diameter for perfect sealing.
- Users should only apply a single tool stroke for closing the clamps in one go. They should not apply secondary crimping force, in order to prevent damage to the clamps.
- Application of constant force when closing the clamps compensates for component tolerance variations and ensures constant radial force on the applied surfaces.
- Users can use tools like side, rotating or bowl nose cutters for removing the clamp without damaging the hose or other connecting apparatus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are other variants of Oetiker 155 Series ear clamps available on Raptor Supplies?
Raptor Supplies offers these ear clamps in variants having two clamp ears for maximum clamping force while adjusting to thermal expansion / contraction. We also offer these ear clamps in galvanised steel variants (105 Series clamps) for mild corrosion resistance & ductility.
What is the significance of burr free strip edges?
Oetiker 155 Series ear clamps have burr free strip edges for complete protection of clamped parts against scarring or mechanical damage due to high clamping pressure.
How can users select the right ear clamp for their needs?
- Application: Single ear clamps are used in thermally stable environments where the hose & clamp diameter remain constant. Double ear clamps are ideal for environments where the hose diameter can fluctuate (increase or decrease) due to temperature change.
- Construction: Ear clamps are available in variants having galvanised or stainless steel construction. Zinc plated steel ear clamps have slightly lesser resistance to corrosion than stainless steel ear clamps.
- Outside diameter: Select a clamp that has the hose diameter in the middle of the clamping range.
What types of clamps does Oetikar offer?
How to properly position a hose clamp?
Hose clamps come in diverse shapes, styles & sizes. However, the majority of them follow the same process for proper fitting on a hose and tube / pipe fitting. Once the hose is pressed securely onto the mating part, the hose clamp is positioned toward the end of the hose, with approximately 1/4 inch space between the clamp and the end of the hose.
How can users remove an Oetiker clamp?
Customers can use tools such as a side or bowl nose cutter to remove clamps from hoses. It is not recommended to use rotating cutters as they can cause damage to the hose while cutting the clamp.
Can Oetiker clamps be reused after removal?
Selected models of Oetiker clamps, like low profile, universal & screw clamps, can be reused after removing them from hoses that do not require clamping.