OETIKER 163 Series Adjustable Clamps, Stainless Steel Band
Hoses are widely used for connecting HVAC and fluid transfer equipment. Hose clamps are ideal for securing hoses over a fitting, to prevent fluid leakage at the joints. These mechanical attachments exert equal pressure around the hose to keep them attached to a hose nipple, barb or tube. Oetiker manufactures a diverse range of assembly & disassembly tools, as well as connecting equipment like clamps, rings & quick connectors. The brand is dedicated to delivering reliable performance of vehicles, beverage dispensing systems & HVAC units....Read more
|Style||Model||Size Range||Material||Band Width||Size Reference||Pack Size||Price|
|A||16300022||23.6 mm to 30 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||30 mm||100||€0.88|
|A||16300281||23.6 mm to 30 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||30A||100||-|
|A||16300282||25.6 mm to 32 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||32A||100||-|
|A||16300179||25.6 mm to 32 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||32 mm||100||€0.65|
|A||16300023||28.6 mm to 35 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||35 mm||100||€1.04|
|A||16300283||28.6 mm to 35 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||35A||100||-|
|A||16300251||30.6 mm to 37 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||37 mm||100||€0.66|
|A||16300284||30.6 mm to 37 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||37A||100||-|
|A||16300024||33.6 mm to 40 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||40 mm||100||€0.68|
|A||16300285||33.6 mm to 40 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||40A||100||-|
|A||16300025||38.6 mm to 45 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||45 mm||100||€0.72|
|A||16300286||38.6 mm to 45 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||45A||100||-|
|A||16300287||43.6 mm to 50 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||50A||100||-|
|A||16300026||43.6 mm to 50 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||50 mm||100||€0.75|
|A||16300027||47.5 mm to 56 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||56 mm||100||€0.80|
|A||16300288||47.5 mm to 56 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||56A||100||-|
|A||16300028||53.5 mm to 62 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||62 mm||100||€1.12|
|A||16300289||53.5 mm to 62 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||62A||100||-|
|A||16300029||59.5 mm to 68 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||68 mm||100||€1.16|
|A||16300290||59.5 mm to 68 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||68A||100||-|
|A||16300038||64 mm to 72 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||72 mm||100||€1.14|
|A||16300301||64 mm to 72 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||72A||100||-|
|A||16300030||65.5 mm to 74 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||74 mm||100||€0.89|
|A||16300291||65.5 mm to 74 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||74A||100||-|
|A||16300302||70 mm to 78 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||78A||100||-|
|A||16300039||70 mm to 78 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||78 mm||100||€1.17|
|A||16300031||71.5 mm to 80 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||80 mm||100||€1.10|
|A||16300292||71.5 mm to 80 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||80A||100||-|
|A||16300303||76 mm to 84 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||84A||100||-|
|A||16300040||76 mm to 84 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||84 mm||100||€1.64|
|A||16300032||77.5 mm to 86 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||86 mm||100||€1.10|
|A||16300293||77.5 mm to 86 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||86A||100||-|
|A||16300304||82 mm to 90 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||90A||100||-|
|A||16300041||82 mm to 90 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||90 mm||100||€1.72|
|A||16300294||83.5 mm to 92 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||92A||100||-|
|A||16300033||83.5 mm to 92 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||92 mm||100||€1.01|
|A||16300051||85.5 mm to 94 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||94 mm||100||€1.04|
|A||16300295||85.5 mm to 94 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||94A||100||-|
|A||16300305||88 mm to 96 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||96A||100||-|
|A||16300042||88 mm to 96 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||96 mm||100||€1.34|
|A||16300034||89.5 mm to 98 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||98 mm||100||€1.07|
|A||16300296||89.5 mm to 98 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||98A||100||-|
|A||16300306||94 mm to 102 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||102A||100||-|
|A||16300297||95.5 mm to 104 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||104A||100||-|
|A||16300298||98.5 mm to 107 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||107A||100||-|
|A||16300307||100 mm to 108 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||108A||100||-|
|A||16300044||100 mm to 108 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||108 mm||50||€1.40|
|A||16300036||101.5 mm to 110 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||110 mm||100||€1.14|
|A||16300299||101.5 mm to 110 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||110A||100||-|
|A||16300046||106 mm to 114 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||114 mm||50||€1.46|
|A||16300308||106 mm to 114 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||114A||100||-|
|A||16300037||107.5 mm to 116 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.27"||116 mm||100||€1.17|
|A||16300300||107.5 mm to 116 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.27"||116A||100||-|
|A||16300045||112 mm to 120 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||120 mm||50||€1.64|
|A||16300309||112 mm to 120 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||120A||100||-|
|A||16300053||118 mm to 126 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||126 mm||50||€1.56|
|A||16300310||118 mm to 126 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||126A||100||-|
|A||16300311||124 mm to 132 mm||430 Stainless Steel||0.35"||132A||100||-|
|A||16300129||124 mm to 132 mm||304 Stainless Steel||0.35"||132 mm||50||€1.60|
163 Series Adjustable Clamps, Stainless Steel Band
Oetiker ear clamps are designed to provide dependable and semi-permanent clamping of hoses in the petrochemical, hydraulic & automotive industries. These ear clamps are ideal for use in cross linked polyethene (PEX) tubing & water supply piping systems. They feature visible deformation to provide indication of proper closure and a dimple to deliver maximum clamping force. They are available in variants having single or double ears. Users should choose a single ear clamp if they want to achieve uniform compression around the hose / tube, and a double ear variant for extended clamping range, when dealing with materials that are vulnerable to thermal expansion or contraction.
Oetiker ear clamps are available in variants having a mechanical interlock, a multi position interlock or an insert for secure closure of the clamps.
Oetiker Clamps 163 Series adjustable ear clamps are integrated with a multi position interlock having several engagement positions to adjust the clamp to several nominal diameters. These clamps feature a single ear for quick installation & uniform clamping of hoses. They have stainless steel construction for high corrosion resistance & structural rigidity. These adjustable circular clamps have an inner ring with radial guidance for uniform sealing around the hose. They have specially formed, burr free strip edges for reducing the risk of damage to hoses or other parts being clamped. Raptor Supplies offers these Oetiker adjustable hose clamps in clamping range of 23.6 to 132 inches. We also supply clamps having galvanised steel construction for mild corrosion resistance & ductility.
Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps are suitable for clamping hoses in agricultural, automobile, heating & cooling applications. These clamps are used to provide leak free operation without damaging hoses due to exerting high clamping force. They are also useful in preventing disconnection of hoses from the fittings.
Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps need to be placed over a hose & locked at the position nearest to the hose diameter. They can be permanently installed by squeezing the ear of the clamps using a plier / pincer. Squeezing of the clamp ear results in crimping of the ear & tightening of the clamp around the hose.
- Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps are used to hold soft hoses & tubing tightly over attachments.
- They have stainless steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance.
- These ear clamps are integrated with 3 / 4 / 6 position interlock to keep them closed over hoses of different sizes.
- They have a single ear (10 mm width) for exerting uniform compression and quick installation.
- These clamps have burr free strip edges for preventing cutting of hoses and a dimple for mild adjustment to temperature changes.
- They have a one piece design without any movable parts, to provide tamper proof operation and resistance to vibration.
- These adjustable circular clamps have 0.6 mm thickness and 7 / 9 mm band width to distribute clamping pressure over the hose.
- They have an inner ring with radial guidance for all round sealing of the hose.
- HMK 01 & HMK S01: These manual pliers have a straight clamping jaw (HMK 01) for standard operation or a side clamping jaw (HMK S01) for low volume assembly in small spaces. They are also useful during field service operations.
- HO 2000 ME: These pneumatic pincer systems allow uniform installation of Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps. These pincers provide optimum closing force for crimping clamp ears & tightening the clamp around a hose. They are ideal for high volume factory installations.
- CP 01: These cordless clamp pincers have a lightweight & ergonomic design for free motion during clamp assembly. They offer unrestricted operation at any location. These cordless pincers generate precise clamping force while gathering data in mission critical field operations.
- HO 2000 EL & HO 3000 EL: These electronically controlled clamp pincers control & monitor clamping force to ensure consistent closure.
Standards and Approvals
Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps have AISI 304 (1.4301) & UNS S30400 certified and DIN EN ISO 9227 compliant chromium-nickel stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance, formability and weldability. Oetiker hose clamps & accessories meet the requirement of standards like IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 for ensuring environmental health and defect free, superior performance of the clamps.
- Measure the outer diameter of the hose fitted to an attaching material (like a nipple). The outer diameter of the hose should be in the diameter range of the clamp to be selected.
- Place the clamp over the clamping location on the hose and engage the multi position interlock having lock tabs & hooks.
- The difference between the outer diameter of the hose and the inside diameter of the clamp before permanent closure should not be greater than 1.5 mm.
- Use a constant force tool jaw or pincer to crimp across the clamp ear width & reduce clamp diameter for perfect sealing of the hose.
- Users should only apply a single tool stroke for closing the clamps in one go. They should not apply secondary crimping force in order to prevent damage to the clamps.
- Users can use tools like side or bowl nose cutters for removing the clamp without damaging the hose & other connecting apparatus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are other variants of Oetiker 163 Series adjustable clamps available on Raptor Supplies?
Raptor Supplies offers these ear clamps in variants having 0.8 mm thickness & 8.5 mm ear width (159 Series clamps) with inside / outside interlock.
What is the difference between an adjustable ear clamp and a screw clamp?
Ear clamps get permanently crimped under constant jaw force to provide uniform clamping around a hose. Screw clamps have a built in screw, bridge & D nut for tightening them around a hose using a screwdriver. These screw clamps can be tightened or loosened numerous times, whereas ear clamps get permanently adjusted according to a set hose diameter. Adjustable ear clamps, unlike screw clamps, never get loose due to motion or vibration, and hence, are safer.
How can users select the right adjustable ear clamp for their needs?
- Application: Single ear clamps are used in thermally stable environments where the hose & clamp diameter remain constant. Double ear clamps are ideal for environments where the hose diameter can fluctuate (increase or decrease) due to temperature change.
- Construction: Ear clamps are available in variants having galvanised or stainless steel construction. Zinc plated steel ear clamps have slightly lesser resistance to corrosion than stainless steel ear clamps.
- Outside diameter: Select a clamp that has the hose diameter in the middle of the clamping range.
What types of clamps does Oetikar offer?
How can users remove an Oetiker clamp?
Customers can use tools such as a side or bowl nose cutter to remove clamps from hoses. It is not recommended to use rotating cutters as they can cause damage to the hose while cutting the clamp.
Can Oetiker clamps be reused after removal?
Selected models of Oetiker clamps, like low profile, universal & screw clamps, can be reused after removing them from hoses that do not require clamping.