|Item||Gasket Cutter Kit|
|Coating Finish||Chrome Plated|
|Max. Work Thickness||0.75"|
|Maximum Cutting Diameter||13", 330mm|
|Minimum Cutting Diameter||1", 25mm|
|System of Measurement||Imperial , Metric|
|Ship weight (kg)||4.77|
|Country of Origin||US|
Why Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit?
Allpax 4000 Series medium duty extension-style gasket cutters, such as AX4010, move their bladed block around a central pivot point to create small to large diameter ring gaskets. The scale on the block can be set to form gaskets of a specific outside and inside diameter. They are ideal for fabricating gaskets in the field. They are available in compact, light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty options.
Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit offers a complete range of gasket cutting tools to accurately and precisely cut circular joints or gaskets in leather, rubber, plastic and similar materials. Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit comprises aluminium cutter block, standard & heavy duty cutting blades and plated steel extension bars. The aluminium cutter block of AX4010 gasket cutter comes with a dual (inch / metric) cutting indicator. The sliding, knurled nut can be used to adjust the cutting radius and plated, steel extension bars are provided for cuts up to 13 inches (330 mm) in diameter.
Where can we use the Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit?
This easy to operate Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit is fast & simple to set up. It can be used to effectively cut a variety of gasket and sealing materials including:
- Cork gasket sheet.
- Rubber sheet (both straight rubber and reinforced grades).
- Engineering and industrial felt.
- Compressed non-asbestos fibre (CNAF) gasket materials.
- Graphite gasket sheet (except those with steel reinforcement).
- Soft PTFE and plastic sealing sheet.
Allpax AX4010 comes with both standard duty and heavy duty cutting blades. The standard duty blades are great for rubber, sponge and corks. The heavy duty blades can be used to cut compressed, non asbestos fibre materials.
- AX4010 gasket cutter kit is designed for cutting non-rigid or non-metallic gasket materials.
- Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter can be used with a variety of materials including cork, rubber, fibre, sponge and more.
- This AX4010 gasket cutter kit includes an aluminium cutting block, steel-extension bars, standard and heavy-duty blades and a dual metric / imperial cutting indicator.
- The dual metric / imperial cutting indicator features a secure, comfortable grip with easy-to-read, engraved scales that assure precision cuts.
- AX4010 gasket cutter kit comes in a plastic case, making it easy for the user to carry in the field.
Standards and Approvals:
- Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit meets OSHA standards to ensure a safe and hazard-free work environment. The brand also passes a Factory Acceptance Test for food retorting processes.
Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter kit contains factory assembled tools that require no installation and are ready for use. An operator needs a piece of paper or cardboard and a pencil for marking on the paper or gasket material.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is the use of the Allpax AX4010 gasket cutter?
A. Allpax AX4010 gasket cutters are used for cutting gaskets and circular joints accurately in various materials, such as leather, rubber, plastic, PTFE and vulcanised fibre having thicknesses up to 8 mm.
Q. Does Raptor Supplies offer similar gasket cutter kits of different gasket cutting capacities?
Q. How do Allpax rotary-style gasket cutters work?
A. Rotary-style gasket cutters come with a stationary frame and a crank-powered set of rotating cutting discs. To operate, first set the scale bar to the required outer diameter (OD) and create a small hole in the centre of the gasket material to be cut. Then open the cutter, insert the material onto a scale bar spindle and fasten using the knurled nut. Using one hand, lower the cutting disc & apply pressure, while turning the crank with the other hand. Now remove excess material, adjust the scale bar to the desired inner diameter (ID) and make another circular cut around that circumference. Finally, remove the finished flange gasket.
Q. How to use Allpax extension-style gasket cutters?
A. Allpax extension-style gasket cutters have a cutter block with modular extension bars and an adaptable cutting blade. First, create a small hole in the centre of the gasket material to be cut. Now lay out the gasket material flat on the cutting board, put the central pin through the hole and insert it into a ferrule in the board. Set the blade to the desired depth of cut. Now loosen the knurled nut so that the blade can be adjusted to the desired outside diameter (OD). Add / remove extensions if required. Position the extension tail onto the pin. While holding the pin with one hand, grip the block with the other hand and apply downward pressure by sweeping a circular pattern around the circumference of the gasket material. Now, remove excess material and adjust the cutter to the desired inner diameter (ID) and make another circular cut around that circumference. Finally, remove the finished flange gasket.
|Product||Model||Maximum Cutting Diameter||Minimum Cutting Diameter||Cutting Board||System of Measurement||Max. Work Thickness||Coating Finish||Body Material||Price|
|AX4000||13", 330mm||1", 25mm||No||Imperial , Metric||0.75"||Chrome Plated||Aluminium||€284.78|
|AX4020||25", 635mm||1", 25mm||Yes||Imperial , Metric||0.75"||Chrome Plated||Aluminium||€331.44|
|AX4030||37", 940mm||1", 25mm||Yes||Imperial , Metric||0.75"||Chrome Plated||Aluminium||€357.12|
|AX4040||49", 1245mm||1", 25mm||Yes||Imperial , Metric||0.75"||Chrome Plated||Aluminium||€370.96|
- ALLPAX AX1618 Pivot Post Knurled Nut, 3/4 Inch Length x 3/4 Inch Width
- ALLPAX AX2500 Pointed Blade, Medium Strength, 1 Inch x 7/8 Inch Size
- ALLPAX AX1876 Power Punch, 5/8 Inch Diameter, 1.3 Inch Length, Steel Body
- ALLPAX AX1878 Power Punch, 3/4 Inch Diameter, 0.2 Lbs, 1.4 Inch Height
- ALLPAX AX1417 Metric Scale Bar, 106 - 158cm Size
Contact your account manager right away to get personal advice.
We're available Monday through Friday, from 07:30 until 17:00.