|Item||Air Compressor Pump|
|Bore Dia.||4", 2-1/2"|
|Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure||16.8/24.0|
|Lubrication Type||Splash Lubricated|
|Max. Pressure||175 psi|
|Number of Cylinders||2|
|Number of Stages||2|
|Oil Capacity||43 oz.|
|Overall Width||19 11/16"|
|Pump RPM||1040, 1500|
|Sheave Size @ 1725 RPM||8-15/16", 5-15/16"|
|Valve Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ship weight (kg)||95.25|
|Ship height (cm)||64.77|
|Ship length (cm)||83.31|
|Ship width (cm)||77.47|
|Country of Origin||US|
Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump has high efficiency finger valves that provide high pressure & consistent air delivery throughout the operation. This air compressor pump features a magnetic starter which provides a safe way for starting the motor under load. Its oversized industrial grade bearings minimise the friction, thereby extending the pump's durability. Ingersoll Rand air compressor pump's V shape design features finned cylinders for increasing the pump cooling in closed off environments. It features a finned copper intercooler that increases the pump's efficiency while lowering the operating temperature.
Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump is suitable for driving reciprocating air compressor. This air compressor system is used to run pneumatic tools and equipment for a variety of applications. Various operations in body & machine shops, automotive servicing, fleet maintenance, woodworking, production & manufacturing lines, dry cleaning, farming and general maintenance operations are supported by this compressor pump. Ingersoll Rand air compressor pump is also suitable for powering automated machinery and cutting equipment.
- V-shape design: The finned cylinders & V-shape design of this air compressor pump ensures that the heat generated from the pump operation is easily & efficiently dispersed into the air through radiation. Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump also features a finned copper intercooler which further lowers and maintains the operating temperature of the pump, thereby increasing efficiency.
- Durable cast iron design: Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump features cast iron construction which makes it suitable for continuous duty operations. The rugged construction of this pump makes it suitable for over 15000 hours of trouble free usage.
- Splash lubrication: This air compressor pump comes with simple splash lubrication for eliminating any requirement for additional equipment like an oil pump. This also ensures that the pump is easy to maintain & requires minimum maintenance.
- Overhung crankshaft & individually cast cylinders: Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump features individually cast cylinders and overhung crankshaft for durability. It also features one piece connecting rod to ensure easy maintenance.
- Stainless steel reed valves: Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump features stainless steel reed valves to ensure increased volumetric efficiency. This feature improves the efficiency & power output of the pump.
- High efficiency finger valves: This air compressor pump has high efficiency finger valves to provide consistent air delivery throughout the operation.
- Compressor air filters: Ingersoll Rand compressor air filters are designed to filter the intake air that passes through the air compressor. Filtered out air prevents any chances of dust / dirt accumulation inside the compressor tank.
- Air compressor controller: Ingersoll Rand air compressor control system is suitable for controlling Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump. This programmable control system improves the efficiency of the air compressor system by driving control of the pump.
- Compressor oil: Ingersoll Rand compressor oil is suitable for maintaining peak performance for air compressor units at a range of temperatures. This compressor oil offers high thermal conductivity and compressor efficiency while minimising frequent maintenance & downtime. Ingersoll Rand compressor oil offers up to 8000 hours of trouble free run time.
Standards and Approvals:
Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump is manufactured in compliance with ASME standards.
Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor pump is installed onto the compressor tank. This compressor pump is bolted on the flat plate, welded on the compressor tank, the output airline is connected to the compressor cylinder. The compressor pump is connected to the motor using belts.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can Ingersoll Rand air compressor be left pressurised?
A. Yes, the storage tank of the air compressor can be left pressurised over long durations for regular use, else keep drained if not in use for a longer period.
Q. How does Ingersoll-Rand 2475 air compressor work?
A. Ingersoll-Rand 2475 air compressor works by utilising the motion generated from the connected electric motor. It creates pressurised air that is stored & utilised as power for various of applications.
Q. How often do I need to change the oil in Ingersoll Rand air compressor?
A. User should change the lubrication oil from time to time to keep the compressor in the best possible working condition. It is recommended to change the oil every 4000 to 8000 hours.
Q. What is the oil capacity of Ingersoll Rand 2475 air compressor?
A. Oil capacity of Ingersoll rand 2475 air compressor is 2.6 lb.
Q. What safety precautions should be taken while handling Ingersoll Rand 2545 air compressor pump?
A. Few safety precautions are required to be followed while using the Ingersoll Rand 2545 air compressor pump:
- The compressor should be connected to a properly grounded circuit before usage for eliminating chances of electrical hazards.
- Do not remove, bypass or modify the safety / relief valves and safety machine guards.
- User should check for any air leaks before deploying the air compressor pump.
- Pressure switch should not be adjusted to exceed the maximum discharge pressure.
- User should disconnect the input power before conducting any maintenance operation on the unit.
- Inspect the drive belts before starting the pump. User should adjust the tension of the belts if necessary.
- Check for unusual vibrations & noise for preventing any machinery damage & harm to user.
Q. Can an air compressor tank be welded?
A. Yes, the air compressor tank can be welded for maintenance & repair purposes.
Q. Why does Ingersoll rand 2475 air compressor get hot?
A. During air compression, the air gets hot due to the heat of compression. In case the air compressor is not fitted with an after cooler, the storage tank gets hot during the air compression.
Q. Does the brand offer air compressors in other variants?
A. Ingersoll Rand air compressors are available in various other variants, such as rotary screw, portable gas engine and stationary gas engine air compressors on Raptor Supplies.
Q. What is the difference between Ingersoll Rand 2 stage & the variable speed compressor?
A. Ingersoll Rand 2 stage compressor unit compresses the air incrementally, in stages, whereas for variable speed compressor, the air compression rate changes as the speed of the motor vary.
|Product||Model||Rotation||Number of Stages||Max. Pressure||NPT Outlet||Overall Height||Bore Dia.||Oil Capacity||Overall Depth||Price|
|SS3 Bare||CCW||1||135 psi||3/8"||15"||2.75"||16.9 oz.||12"||€1,161.76|
|SS5 Bare||CCW||1||135 psi||1/2"||20"||-||33.8 oz.||14"||€1,400.99|
|TS5 Bare||CCW||2||175 psi||1/2"||24"||-||33.8 oz.||14"||€3,496.50|
|2340||CCW||2||175 psi||1/2"||16"||3", 1-3/4"||28 oz.||19.5"||€2,261.99|
|2545||CW||2||175 psi||3/4"||20 13/16"||5", 2-3/4"||74 oz.||25-13/16"||€6,117.01|
|7100||CCW||2||175 psi||1"||25 13/16"||5-1/2", 3"||2-1/2 qt.||29-13/16"||€8,897.99|
Contact your account manager right away to get personal advice.
We're available Monday through Friday, from 07:30 until 17:00.